Many people think acne problems simply disappear once you leave your teen years behind. Unfortunately, this isn’t true.
Every time your body goes through hormonal changes, it’s likely acne will resurface. In your thirties and beyond, these changes occur regularly, and so do embarrassing skin problems which can take a toll on your self-confidence.
Your skin the first thing people notice about you, so if it’s not healthy and vibrant, you won’t look your best. As a result, preventing acne is a must. As your largest organ, skin requires extra attention and care. You’ll need to take strategic steps to keep those frustrating red bumps and purple scars away.
Why Do Adults Get Acne?
If acne were easy to explain, it would be much easier to treat. Unfortunately, it typically takes a multi-pronged approach to get real results from your skin care routine.
Adult acne can come from a variety of causes and can even be linked to certain medications. Birth control pills, certain antidepressants, lithium, antiseizure drugs, as well as the hormonal fluctuations accompanying menopause all increase your chances of annoying breakouts. Even what you eat can play a role in acne development. Greasy foods and dairy products are notorious culprits for acne.
You have a full life and a career to manage. Why deal with unflattering acne and painful pimples? Instead of grabbing the tweezers, read below for the best acne-fighting ZO Skin Health products on the market.
What Is Hormonal Replacement Therapy (HRT) And How Does It Help?
Because hormones are such an important component to health, they’re key to living a healthy, happy life. Even the smallest imbalance can cause a cascading effect throughout your body.
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is medication containing female hormones that
What Are Your Options?
ZO Skin Health is one of the best choices for fighting adult acne. If you’ve tried every acne wash, spot treatment, drying gel, benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid treatment out there and still don’t see results, ZO Skin Health Could be right for you.
ZO Skin Health Products’ line of cleansers, moisturizers, and makeup does more than just improve your appearance. It improves your skin health. The medical-grade products even skin tone and create a soft-focus effect. It also contains medicines which work to correct acne outbreaks while you wear it. While making your skin look beautiful, it’s working double-time to heal the outbreaks and inflammation.
But with such an amazing and wide lineup of skin products, how do you know what to choose? Here’s our ZO Skin Health guide to facial skincare.
- The first step to battling acne is, of course, a good cleanser. ZO offers a variety of cleansers. For breakouts, we would recommend the Exfoliating Cleanser to remove excess oils, as well as the dead skin which can accumulate and clog pores.
- If you choose a gentler, non-exfoliating cleanser, or if you simply want some extra “scrub” for smooth skin and clear pores, ZO’s Dual Action Scrub soothes and calms your skin. It’s also an excellent exfoliator.
- Many men and women forget to use toners, but these cleansers balance your skin’s pH and prevent blackheads before they happen. ZO Oil Control Pads combines the calming, soothing toner with additional acne-fighting ingredients sure to tame any breakout.
- Once you’ve cleaned and toned, it’s time to address signs of premature aging. First, use the Daily Power Defense to minimize the appearance of fine lines, as well as tighten and firm your skin. Next, apply the Instant Pore Refiner to minimize large pores and leave your face with a smooth, matte finish. Lastly, the Retinol Skin Brightener evens your skin tone and creates a youthful glow.
- All of your careful attention to your skin is for nothing if you neglect sun protection! Make sure to apply ZO Smart Tone Broad Spectrum SPF 50 before heading outdoors (even if you’re just walking to your car). The non-greasy, quick drying, matte-finish sunblock will keep you protected while still looking your best.
- Still not sure what to choose? Let ZO decide! They have several kits, but if you’re battling acne, we recommend the Acne Prevention and Treatment Program. It has everything you need, all in one convenient bundle!
End Acne For Good With The Resurge Clinic
Thankfully, despite the many causes of acne, there are many ways to minimize and even treat breakouts.
- Schedule a consultation with the Resurge Clinic. We want to thoroughly understand your skin and its unique needs, so our consultations are always free. During the consultation, one of our specialists will begin to create a personalized aesthetic plan of action, addressing what your skin really needs.
- After your consultation, specialist will finalize your personalized skin-care plan. This plan will address any and all skin concerns you have. Our newest line of products, ZO Skin Health, offers something for every skin care need.
- Finally, you can enjoy your beautiful skin! With the right skincare routine, you can kick acne to the curb and love the way you look, every day of the year.
The Resurge Clinic has joined forces with ZO Skin Health to bring you the best and most innovative products to fight acne. Our treatments and products are time-tested, providing people throughout Parker County with real, visible results.
We’re the only group of specialists in the county to receive training from top-of-the-line vendors such as Allergan and Merz, so all of our processes are as up-to-date as possible.
Make acne a thing of the past! Schedule a free consultation with The Resurge Clinic, and let’s work together to help your natural beauty shine.